Well we are off first thing in the morning that is. We are leaving at like 5 am!!!! I am pretty excited for the trip... other than the plane ride. We won't get to England until Wed. morning (due to the time change) then we go get Alex. I can't believe it has been two years, wow time really flies by. Well my posts will stop then for the next couple of weeks but I will have pictures posted as soon as we get back. Also I am excited to get back too because Meghan and the girls and Crew will be here when we get back. Well so long and see you all soon.
9 years ago

4 comments:
We are like 400 miles away right now! We are so excited! Take lots of pictures- and include the belly, so Presley can say she's "done England"! Love you guys! Oh yeah- Love the belly pic... she is kind of a pointy thing! Didn't anyone tell you- your rear is suppose to be huge by now! (maybe that's just me!) Tell Jonny that Crew is super excited to play in his room! ;)
Me again- Dale wants me to remind you to walk around a lot during your flight... We wouldn't want to worry about DVT (deep vein thrombousus) (I spelled that all by myself, can you tell?) He said if you feel burning behind your knee or severe calf pain you should... well your kind out of luck- sorry! Just kidding! He said go to the E.R. as soon as you get off the plane. Just a little free medical advice from the almost Dr. Dale!
HEy shan can't wait to hear from you! Hope you are having tons of fun! This is our new blog. adamteresa.blogspot.com
Hey Shannon, I don't think you know me, but our husbands served together. Anyway, over the 4th my husband was talking to my brother in law and they were laughing pretty hard. Here's where you come in. I heard Tyson's name and Danny was explaining what he used to do to cats back in the day. I wouldn't let them tell me, but apparently it was pretty intense. I thought that maybe you would be interested though! Gotta love boys!
Post a Comment