Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Growing Belly


Well I have had many requests to post a picture of my growing belly so I decided just to take one. This is me at 6 months. So far I am carrying 100% out front. Tyson laughs at me because he says my stomach goes out to a point. So far I have been doing really well, now my only complaint would be somethings are starting to get uncomfortable... especially when she gets in my ribs! But for the most part I have to say I have had it pretty good. Well I wish I could post pictures of her room but Lowe's was out of the bead board we needed so we will have to finish when we get back. I am also having a baby shower on Sat. with all the girls that we were in the same program together (there are 5 of us that are pregnant!). I will post pictures from the shower before we leave early Tues. morning.

4 comments:

Katie said...

You are so cute! I love belly pics...

CorLesMarBoPiKo said...

you are so adorable.

Unknown said...

Shanny, you look so good sister!I don't know what tyson is talking about because you are very cute pregnant! Can't wait to hear from you again with your trip, have tons of fun!

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

Ahh you look cute. My belly is getting pretty big.... and my butt....at least I think so... Anyways have fun on your trip!!! We'll see you guys soon!!