Wednesday, April 8, 2009

All in the family

If you have been to my parents house you have probably noticed the red pj pictures. So it was Preslie's turn to get her picture in the same pjs. They turned out pretty cute. Here are just a couple of her pictures although if you want to seen the one we picked you will have to go to my parent's house.

She ALWAYS sticks her tongue out when she smiles. OH yes and today Preslie is 6 months! can you believe it. I will post more next week after her dr. apt. I just wanted to say happy 1/2 birthday!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Isaac sticks his tongue out when he smiles, too! So cute. I can't believe Preslie is already 6 months! It sure does go fast!!!!

Mary said...

I can't believe sheis already six months old! Wow! Time sure does fly, but she is such a cutie!

Shai Brown said...

I love the 2nd picture! Glad you guys had fun in St. George, and Preslie looks too cute in her bikini!!! We actully are going to Utah this weekend so we won't be at church, but see you next week.

Lane family said...

That's even the same rug, isn't it. I love Coco. She has inspired me to do so many things. The girls love the toys in the basement. I love that she saved them for so many years. I'm making Dale haul the girls Pottery Barn kitchen set (3 pieces) across the country even though the girls don't play with it anymore. We are saving it for their kids.

I can't wait to see Preslie this summer. She is so cute. The girls can't wait to swim with her in Nanny's pool. Crew can't wait to rough her up. I'm so glad Alex is getting married- cuz otherwise we wouldn't get to see you guys for a long time.

This is getting long. I just need to call you. xoxoxo