So these last 6 months have just flown by and it is crazy for me to see how big she is getting. Today was her Dr. apt and she isn't the chunk she once was she weighed 16 lbs 8 oz which puts her in the 60th percentile. However she is pretty short and only in the 25th percentile for height. She has been a very good girl today and hasn't had any problems. She was so cute at the Dr.'s office she waved to him when he came in the room. She has just started waving these last couple of days and it is SO SO cute! I tried to get a picture but no luck, so I will keep on trying. She is also starting to try and crawl. Lately when she is on her belly she will start to push up. I am not sure if I am ready for her to be mobile yet, I guess it is time to baby proof the house!
9 years ago

2 comments:
she got my legs!
Her legs are my favorite - I love when babies get that cute chub!! So you know how sometimes you see babies and your supposed to say "Oh CUTE!" and you walk away thinking 'Please heaven don't let mine look like that'.
Well really, Preslie is one of the cutest/prettiest babies I've seen in awhile, I love all the pics you post of her - here's hoping we get one 1/2 as cute as yours - because she's seriously darling!
Post a Comment