So this last weekend was my birthday, and it was a great weekend. Friday night Tyson took me out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. Then Saturday we headed out to Idaho Falls and met some friends. The boys went golfing and the girls went shopping. We looked like a parade with our three little babies walking around the mall. It took us like a half an hour to figure out how to get 3 car seats and 3 strollers into Hollee's SUV. Later that night we went out to dinner and just talked. It was a lot of fun we always enjoy hanging out together. Then Sunday we headed up to my parents for a little birthday party. I had a great weekend, it was fun to do something, and I didn't even feel guilty for not cleaning my house!

Tight fit


Tyson's family LOVES horses, so at Target I found this cute little stuffed horse and Preslie kept giving it loves so I had to get it for her, Daddy and Grandma can't wait to put her on a horse

The three birthday kids

My dad totally surprised me and got me the BEST gift I am so excited to learn how to take good pictures. Poor Preslie is not going to get a break from me taking her pictures now!

I was trying to learn how to use the camera, I still need a lot of work.

I love how fast it takes pictures it is so much easier to catch her smiling.


This picture is for Emmers, see I now have a pink BYU hat do you like it?!?!

Preslie always gets plenty of attention, especially at Grandma's and when aunt Holly and Nanny are around, they were singing and dancing and Preslie was loving every minute of it.

We were so happy that Tandi came over to play she was such a good helper and kept giving Preslie her binki. I tried to get more pictures of Tandi, but she didn't feel like taking pictures last night. She is such a cute girl.

Tandi was playing with the my little ponies, so Tyson and Jonny thought it looked like fun and I found the two of them braiding the ponies hair.

So proud of themselves (actually they told me I was dead if I posted these, but I think I will just take my chances.)
4 comments:
Happy late Birthday Shannon and seriously, Preslie is so cute! I can't believe how big all our kids are getting!! Time FLIES and I'm going to have 2--AHH!
Sweet camera! That is soooo fun, I am excited for you to fall in love with that camera and how much fun it is! You are right, her eyes look awesome!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Shiloh just got a camera for his graduation gift, so Preslie can relate with Hannah I'm sure. I hope you had a good birthday. Talk to you later.
Shaniqua! I always knew that we were bosom buddies but that there was also something missing... like maybe we needed some material/tangible evidence of our friendship. I felt like we progressed recently... now I know why... we have best friends pink BYU hats. Joy = full. Life = Happy. Reality = better than fantasy.
Post a Comment