There are so so many reasons I love Easter so much. I love that it means it is spring, I love the warmer weather, playing outside and wearing summer clothes. I also love that on Easter all the little kids look so cute at church. I love spending time with family and eating good food. I love being the mom and filling the baskets. And most of all I love that we have a Savior that loves us so much that He would die for us so we can all live again. I feel especially grateful for the atonement and resurrection now that I am a mom, I am so grateful that he did what He did for me, but I am especially grateful He sacrificed to save my daughter. I just feel really blessed, I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter!

Oh my word a family picture, we are so horrible we probably have like 2 family pictures since
Preslie was born.
Preslie got
Gerber treats in her basket, she is getting so big and is such a happy girl.
Preslie is the ONLY kid in our ward (since we are in a singles ward) so everyone was very excited to see what she looked like on Easter Sunday. I admit I miss seeing all the kids dressed up at church.

She was so happy she had just woken up from her nap and was all smiles, I didn't even have to try to make her smile.

We had a nice Easter bunny visit this year.

The girls ready for church.

After church we went to my parents for dinner with some cousins and grandparents. I love when we all get together. I am very lucky to have such a great family. There we watched some old old videos of when my
grandparents were in high school, and their wedding reception. It was really fun to watch.

My parents got
Preslie a baby swing attachment for their
swing set. She wasn't too sure what to think of it her first time, but I am sure she will have lots of fun with it this summer.

Cute little Hannah was there to play also, I can't believe how big she is getting and she was so nice and soft with
Preslie.

I am so glad that it was such nice weather today it made a good Easter even better!
5 comments:
i love that she is always so happy... she must have got her smile from aunt emmers
she is seriously the cutest little girl. and you always have her looking and dressed adorable. glad you guys had a good easter!
Looks like she had fun - and you parents also. We think holidays are so much funner with kids!!!
Oh I wish we could of seen you guys on Easter. I am good to do bows anyday, so just let me know.
She is so cute! You guys are the best parents, we didn't even do Easter last year for Haddyn because she was like 5 months old and didn't know or care! HA!! She had lots of fun this year though and got spoiled of course, so I guess the Easter Bunny made up for missing a year!
Post a Comment