Friday, April 24, 2009

Water Baby

For the last month we have done a 'mommy and me' swimming class and we have had a lot of fun. Preslie has done very well in the water and doesn't mind it a bit. She still doesn't love it when we dunk her but she doesn't cry so that is good. We have had fun seeing our baby cousin and friends. Now we are ready for summer!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hmmm... that looks more like "daddy and me." j/k is that the one they do at the hospital?

Mary said...

V. and I did a 'mommy and me' swim class last year. It was a lot of fun!

Lane family said...

Happy BIrthday Shan! We've been thinking about you all day. Hope you had a great day. We're all getting really excited to see you and FINALLY meet Preslie. I promised Pyper and Elle they could leave birthday comments today= and I totally forgot. They're gonna be mad. Oh well, they can do it tomorrow. We love you. Kiss that sweet babe for me. (not Tyson!)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo